Next week we’ll be at Data Centre World, showcasing our range of copper and fibre datacentre solutions. If you’re going, it would be great to see you there!
Held at London’s ExCel on 12th & 13th March, Data Centre World brings together the world’s leading minds, from industry leaders & practitioners to share their extensive wisdom and discuss the latest topics and concerns surrounding the data centre industry.
Webro will be at stand D275 showing our range of cables and connectivity products, including;
- Singlemode & Multimode Fibre from 1-912 fibres in loose tube & tight buffered construction
- Our Webnet range of twisted Pair data cables including Cat5e, 6, and 6a options, including products CPR-compliant up to Euroclass Cca for higher risk installations, and HDBaseT approved cables
- Data Cabinets, including 9u to 48u, 19 inch, EMC, and ETSI standard options
- Solid and stranded conductor Patch Cords
- Connectivity products including the Speedy RJ45 range, as well as patch panels, floorboxes, modules, and snap-in jacks
- Cables & connectivity products from our range of partners including Corning, Leviton/BrandRex, Telenco Networks, and KeyFibre
For more information on our range of copper or fibre-optic products, contact us on 0115 9724483 or firstname.lastname@example.org now.