Webro is proud to have supplied over 24km of assorted cable so far for an extensive installation on a desirable Chelsea townhouse project in London.
Working in partnership with the acclaimed integrator, Custom Sight & Sound, Webro were able to deliver a package of cables that included networking, speaker, lighting, and blind control solutions – as well as coax.
The kit list from Webro Cables included:
- Cat6a in Orange for 4k Video using Crestron NVX video distribution, and Violet for data networking using Cisco infrastructure
- Cat6 in Blue for Crestron control devices and door entry
- Cat5e in Red and Blue for a legacy phone system, and integration links to fireplaces, PIR’s and security systems
- WF100 for TV & satellite
- 18/22AWG 4 core lighting in Blue with Red Stripe for full Lutron lighting control
- 16/22AWG 4 core blind control in White for Lutron blinds throughout
- 16/2 & 16/4 speaker cable in Pink for distributed audio throughout the property
- 14/2 speaker cable In Violet for cinema speaker wiring
- 2 Pair KNX for BMS control
- 2 Core Belden equivalent for temperature sensors
- Fibre-optic for interconnects between switches and from satellite location to main IRS distribution hub.
CPR-Compliant & LSNH Throughout
All cables were CPR-compliant, and Low Smoke No Halogen (LSNH), with Custom Sight and Sound using LSNH products as standard in their installations.
The project started in February 2022, and is on-going. Webro was chosen as Custom Sight & Sound’s cable partner on the strength of its proven reputation for supplying premium cable products and providing specialist support to AV & Custom Install Integrators. They needed all cables to be cut to specific lengths, and delivered to site on a next-day basis.
Webro Customised Service
This was made possible with Webro’s customised service. The Webro Team understands installers’ needs and pain points, and works closely with them to help manage projects, ensuring that they’re delivered on time, to spec, and on budget. In turn, this is enabling Custom Sight & Sound to minimise wastage, to reduce costs, and to deliver the best possible solution for their customer.
Commenting on the project, Tom Booth, Projects Director at Custom Sight & Sound, said: “Like most, this project is fast paced and complex. First fix is now complete and fully signed off. We were pleased to partner with Webro again. Working together we delivered this section of works on schedule and without stress.”
Have a cable requirement for your next project? Give Webro a try. You can rely on the experts to deliver…
M: 07553 279079